Although this application has a keyboard function, this application does not correspond to character input, so we do not collect any information of customers.
When you install the GifClip on your Android device, you will be asked to provide the App with permission to use the Accessibility Settings, which the GifClip requires in order to insert GIFs and videos into your messages. The GifClip will also require internet access, which is necessary for GifClip to respond to image requests and to deliver GIFs and videos to you. GifClip does not log keystrokes or send them.
Terms of service
Agreement to Terms
By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Changes to Terms or Services
If we do so, we’ll let you know either by posting the modified Terms on the Site or through other communications.
It’s important that you review the Terms whenever we modify them, because if you continue to use the Services after we have posted modified Terms on the Site, you are indicating to us that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms.
If you don’t agree to be bound by the modified Terms, then you may not use the Services anymore.
Because our Services are evolving over time, we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
Content & Content Rights
For purposes of these Terms: (i) “Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided or otherwise made available through the Services, including without limitation the GIFs and videos that are the primary elements of content available through the Services and any metadata, tags or labels associated with such GIFs and videos; and (ii) “User Content” means any Content that Account holders (including you) provide to to us, whether in your Account profile or to be made available through the Services. Content includes without limitation User Content provided by other Account holders.
RIGHTS IN CONTENT GRANTED BY GifClip
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, GifClip grants you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to view Content through the Apps and the Site, and to use the Services to transmit a copy of the Content to recipients of your messages through email or other messaging applications interfacing with the Services, solely in connection with your permitted use of the Services and solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes.
Your access to and use of the Content and/or Services is at your own risk. Although the Content and Services enable users to connect, interact and share information and content with one another, GifClip is not responsible for controlling or monitoring any User Content. GifClip does not control user interactions, communications, exchanges, meetings or other user conduct ("User Conduct"). Some people may find some Content or User Conduct objectionable, inappropriate or offensive. If GifClip chooses, at any time in its sole discretion, to monitor (in whole or in part) User Content or User Conduct, GifClip nonetheless assumes no responsibility for User Content or User Conduct, no obligation to modify or remove any Content and no responsibility for User Conduct during use of, or as a result of access to or use of, the Site, Content or Services.
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene or pornographic; (v) promotes or constitutes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances; (viii) contains personal or contact information about any other person without their prior authorization; or (ix) violates any content policies GifClip has posted for the Services.
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Services, or any individual element within the Services, GifClip’s name, any GifClip trademark, logo or other proprietary information or the trademark, logo or other proprietary information of any other party displayed within the Service, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without GifClip’s express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, GifClip’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of GifClip’s providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any GifClip system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by GifClip or any of GifClip’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Content;
- Attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by GifClip or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a GifClip trademark, logo, URL or product name without GifClip’s express written consent;
- Use the Services or Content for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services or App from other users of the Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or utilize the Services on behalf of any other person or entity without prior authorization from both that person or entity and GifClip;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Links to Third Party Websites or Resources
The Services and App may contain links to third-party websites or resources.
We provide these links only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products or services on or available from those websites or resources or links displayed on such sites.
You acknowledge sole responsibility for, and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party websites or resources.
THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis.
We make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any Content.
You will indemnify and hold harmless GifClip and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to or use of the Services or Content in violation of any applicable law, regulation or any third party agreement or policies; (ii) your User Content; or (iii) your violation of these Terms.
Limitation of Liability
NEITHER GifClip NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES OR CONTENT WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT GifClip HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT WILL GifClip’S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR CONTENT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO GifClip FOR USE OF THE SERVICES OR CONTENT OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100), IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD ANY PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS TO GifClip, AS APPLICABLE. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN GifClip AND YOU.